Saturday, March 20, 2010

HOLIDAYS ARE OVER

HI THERE!

The holidays are kind of almost over, not to say choir camp. I really enjoyed this year's choir camp, actually more than last year's one... Although the singing was quite intense, and we like practiced for like 6 hours. Many people kept looking at the clock. It was really fun. I actually got to interact with the new people and the juniors.

However, for the blind trail, I kept getting lost because the people in front of me kept going so fast, while the poeple at the back kept pulling me. But honestly, it felt really fun getting lost, as I could lead the people at the back at my own comfortable speed, althought I was joined back so quickly by the camp comm that were guiding us.

We learnt a lot of new things that is quite impossible to forget like FAITH, TRUST, TEAMWORK.

I'm quite sad that the camp is over, cause I enjoyed all the singing. I didn't really enjoy it this much before, as I felt that we did not use our hearts to enjoy the music that we make, and we were just singing for the ssake of singing and learning and memorising. Now for once, I actually enjoyed the music I was making.

I can't wait for the next practice, though I know it will be very intense as we are supposed to be memorising scores already. I hope all choir members will enjoy singing, and not sing because you are made to sing.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Janice :)